Bennett Winch Canvas Weekender - Sand
Crafted in England by skilled hands, the Weekender embodies its name's essence, making it perfect for a leisurely extended weekend trip. However, its versatility extends to encompass all the necessities for an entire week of travel, thanks to its meticulously designed interior featuring an array of practical pockets and compartments.
Available in olive.
- 24oz British dyed and bonded waterproof cotton canvas
- Premium full-grain leather trim, handles, and base
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- British dyed and woven military-grade cotton webbing handles and shoulder strap
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Solid brass protector studs on the base
- Concealed external passport/phone pocket
- Internal Ipad / tech pocket
- Detachable military-grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Waterproof side pocket
- Separate waterproof shoe compartment
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant
Exterior - 55cm / 21.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 25cm / 9.8inch (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 16" Laptop
Tech pocket - 30cm wide
Wet compartments - Hold up to size UK 13 shoes
The Weekender has a capacity of 42 Litres & weighs 1.9kg
To clean the cotton canvas, simply use a cloth or sponge, some natural soap, and water then allow it to dry at room temperature.
Do not machine wash, or leave the bag in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
All hardware used on the bags is solid brass, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. To clean it or if one prefers a shiny appearance, use a good quality brass polish, while ensuring it does not get applied onto the leather as this can cause discolouration.
Storing your bag in the dust bag provided when not in use is strongly advised.
*Due to the photographic lighting sources or monitor settings, the colour of the product on the website may vary slightly.